FB Updates 10.05

HurricaneWarning

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! I bet that was one of the best games to be at. Probably the best high school game ive seen/read about in awhile

Almost went up to road to watch it, but settled in to listen instead. Hated I missed it, but was still fun to listen to. Really like Coach James....Big win for him (he's a great guy), and FC. I pull for them 9 games a year. They lost the one I pull against them in :D

ABC13 Sports‏@13Sports

FINAL: Floyd Co. 41 Glenvar 37

ABC13 Sports‏@13Sports

FINAL: Magna Vista 56 Patrick Co. 0

WVVASPORTS‏@WVVASPORTS

FINAL: Westside 34, Tug Valley 30

ABC13 Sports‏@13Sports

FINAL: Parry McCluer 34 Craig Co. 28

Hogo Sportz‏@HogoOnline

Final. Rural Retreat 24 Chilhowie 21

Great State

WVVASPORTS‏@WVVASPORTS

Princeton gets 1st win of 2012, 45-22 over St. Albans

WVVASPORTS‏@WVVASPORTS

Shady Spring 40-6 over James Monroe. Summers 48 Independence 20. Mt. View 19 Fayetteville 12 Huntington 30 Woodrow Wilson 22

Great State

Almost went up to road to watch it, but settled in to listen instead. Hated I missed it, but was still fun to listen to. Really like Coach James....Big win for him (he's a great guy), and FC. I pull for them 9 games a year. They lost the one I pull against them in :D

I would like to know how influential long time Galax assistant coach Patrick Buckner moving over to Fort Chiswell over the summer was in this game?

In a game this close, one play, read, key or whatever can make all the difference. May add a little fuel to a great rivalry.

Who would of thought with less than 2 min to play and Galax up 36-21 that Fort pull's this one off. Galax has nothing to be ashamed of...Ft Chiswell is a tough environment. Play of the game is the onside kick with less than minute in the game that led to Fort's score. Congratulations to both teams for a fantastic game. Galax is young and can learn from this heartbreaking loss.

pulaski 17 C-burg 7 3:00 to go for the game!

pualski has the ball

Somebody posted CBurg 17... Pulaski 7 earlier.... Who's winning?

Yeah, I went back and looked at that...(I just C&P info from twitter)...glad the right score was posted.