The Walking Dead

Dude I love that show. I've actually collected all the comics so far, and of course the show is different, but i do like the way theve written it so far. I was sort of hoping they would have tyreese in the show, but no biggie. Glad they have michonne though, shes a badass in the series.

I'm a zombie nut, i love about everything zombie, and the walking dead is in my opinion one of the best stories in the genre either written or in television. The more the storyline goes on, its more about the people and how they cope with the end of the world then about zombies. Cant wait for it to come back on.

Im a big fan! I think it is layed out really well; started out as a zombie show(originally I wasnt a huge fan of season 1) and has really came along and developed the characters.

One of the best shows on TV, but thats to be expected with AMC

I'm real excited to see how they do a lot of things thi year. I know what happens next in the comics, and it'll be interesting to see how they work it out.

Also hoping or a Daryl/Merle showdown. (Daryl is my favorite character)

This is a picture of "Walker" in the upcoming season. The actor/musician that plays the character is from Galax and a 1998 graduate of Grayson County High. His name is PJ McDonnell.

That's awesome!!!!!

That's awesome!!!!!

"Chester" is the man! I used to be cruel to him and my little brother growing up. PJ, my brother and Bobby Parnell were like triplets. They were always into something together and always at my house.

Walking Dead is very good. I would also recommend the second season of American Horror Story. I'm bad about keeping up with tv shows so I missed a lot last season but just purchased the DVD of season 1 to catch up.

What's everyone's thoughts on the premier? I think they did a great job of showing the group is stronger having survived the winter, and did a great Jon of showing the groups mixed feeling of the baby. Knowing that every time it cries, they become bait for walkers. Also showing the stress of the environment on Rick and Lories relationship. And, of course, a nice little twist in the end.

Thoughts??

The premeire was pretty good I thought. Great zombies as always, the one getting his whole face ripped off when rick ripped the gas mask off was awesome. The actresses that play beth and maggie have really good voices, loved the song they sang. I'm looking forward to seeing more michonne though, shes a real badass. Poor herschell though, old mans probably gonna die, but all in all, great opener to season 3.