Falcon Noise Ordinance

Falconman

Just curious if the ordinance will apply to Falcon fans.

Negative Ghost Rider, its called home field advantage. However, we don't use the same tactics that they do such as "COWBELLS, WHISTLES, SLOPPY CHANTS," we are more sophisticated in our approach your HONOR!!!:o

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative Ghost Rider, its called home field advantage. However, we don't use the same tactics that they do such as "COWBELLS, WHISTLES, SLOPPY CHANTS," we are more sophisticated in our approach your HONOR!!!:o

come on over tomm night and introduce yourself you chickenshat

Your right, you guys are much more sophisticated at loosing then we are..........we just are not that good at it. But you sure are !

Falconman " Negative Ghost Rider, its called home field advantage. However, we don't use the same tactics that they do such as "COWBELLS, WHISTLES, SLOPPY CHANTS," we are more sophisticated in our approach your HONOR!!! "

Your right, you guys are much more sophisticated at loosing then we are..........we just are not that good at it.

I hate to say this, but Abingdon may give us a better game then what most expect, for a number of reasons that I will not go into. It would look like I am making excuses so i will just leave it at that.

But if they don't beat us tomorrow, it will be a looooooooooong time before they do. This will be their best chance in several years, but i still think we find a way to pull out the win.

Go Big Blue !!

Edited by Bigrhsfan

I will not be able to make this game either. I have missed more games this year than i have missed in the last 15 years total.

Sure would love to be there though and meet up with you guys.

Hey mriguy74, how about ringing that cow bell for me a few times..........and make a couple of them extra loud please !!!!! I sure wish I could drive my old truck over there and let out a little smog for em....lol

Go Big Blue !!

And I have my large cow bell with the lightning R on it tuned and ready!

How could you proud of a flat instrument like that? Its poor quality at best. You haven't seen quality until you watch our Falcon Regiment tonight. Quality at its best!

I will not be able to make this game either. I have missed more games this year than i have missed in the last 15 years total.

Sure would love to be there though and meet up with you guys.

Hey mriguy74, how about ringing that cow bell for me a few times..........and make a couple of them extra loud please !!!!! I sure wish I could drive my old truck over there and let out a little smog for em....lol

Go Big Blue !!

How did I know you had an old truck? Let me guess, it gets 12 miles to the gallon? What a waste! Glad your not coming!:p

I hope you come to Camelot tonight. I want you to experience a true football atmosphere. I will be there with paint on, FALCONMAN will be in paint just like any super hero. :D Super hero, you heard it here first. I am going to WILL my Falcons to a victory BABY! When that occurs, you will see me, trust me IT WILL BE OBVIOUS!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!:cool::rolleyes::)

I hope you come to Camelot tonight. I want you to experience a true football atmosphere. I will be there with paint on, FALCONMAN will be in paint just like any super hero. :D Super hero, you heard it here first. I am going to WILL my Falcons to a victory BABY! When that occurs, you will see me, trust me IT WILL BE OBVIOUS!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!:cool::rolleyes::)

make sure you tell your mom to come I need to keep her warm tonight

How did I know you had an old truck? Let me guess, it gets 12 miles to the gallon? What a waste! Glad your not coming!:p

.....lol ! Proud of my old truck ! I usually just drive it when I am coming over to Abingdon so I can make a little noise and blow a little......no make that a lot of smoke around Falconville ! I also enjoy riding my bike over there and sitting at the red lights revving the motor and making those pipes sing.....lol

If you need it, I can use my ole truck to bring you a load of coal over and drop it off in your yard, it will help keep you warm this winter, you and Southy can cuddle up right next to a big hot fire ! If you ask real nice, i might even let you drive ole red !

.....lol ! Proud of my old truck ! I usually just drive it when I am coming over to Abingdon so I can make a little noise and blow a little......no make that a lot of smoke around Falconville ! I also enjoy riding my bike over there and sitting at the red lights revving the motor and making those pipes sing.....lol

If you need it, I can use my ole truck to bring you a load of coal over and drop it off in your yard, it will help keep you warm this winter, you and Southy can cuddle up right next to a big hot fire ! If you ask real nice, i might even let you drive ole red !

Lol, I don`t think those boys could handle driving a truck like that. They remind me more of the Toyota Prius type haha.