50 members have voted

1. 1. Which one has the best chance?

• Alabama
    • Florida
    • Oregon
    • Kansas St
    • LSU
    • Notre Dame

Oregon, Alabama. K-State will fall at some point. It may not even matter if they don't.

Oregon may fall against either Oregon St. or USC. Either one. As for K State, I don't know who they play the rest of the season, but I'll find out soon enough. As for 'Bama, LSU may knock 'em off. Which, that can be a very real possibility.

Oregon may fall against either Oregon St. or USC. Either one. As for K State, I don't know who they play the rest of the season, but I'll find out soon enough. As for 'Bama, LSU may knock 'em off. Which, that can be a very real possibility.

Oregon's going 13-0. Chisel that in stone. That team has it all. Perhaps, sometime, their 1st string might actually see meaningful snaps in the 2nd half.

Oregon's going 13-0. Chisel that in stone. That team has it all. Perhaps, sometime, their 1st string might actually see meaningful snaps in the 2nd half.

Honestly, that's the one team I am worried about as a Bama fan. I realize Bama could lose before the end of the season as well, but if Bama makes it to the title game vs Oregon, they will be hard to stop, even with Bama's defense. They don't allow the defense to substitute, and so far every team they have played has been exhausted before the half. That said, I would love to see that game.

Bama will crush Florida in the SECCG

Also, they play against Georgia this week. And the last week of the season they play Florida State.

So Georgia, Florida State then Alabama. ZERO chance Florida makes it through without a loss.

Quote me on that.

i've said it before..you have to pass the ball to beat Alabama. Florida CANNOT pass the ball regularly. Driskel is a good player, but not good enough as a thrower to beat Bama.

Has anyone seen the true freshman reciever that has came on for Alabma? Amari Cooper #9. That guy is Julio Jones mixed with Tyron Protho. Tennessee had no one that could stick with him

i've said it before..you have to pass the ball to beat Alabama. Florida CANNOT pass the ball regularly. Driskel is a good player, but not good enough as a thrower to beat Bama.

Has anyone seen the true freshman reciever that has came on for Alabma? Amari Cooper #9. That guy is Julio Jones mixed with Tyron Protho. Tennessee had no one that could stick with him

#9 for Bama and #84 for Tennessee are both on a tear this year! I was very impressed by both Saturday night.

Coop is a beast, and is the next great receiver at Bama. He has more speed than Julio. Julio was a monster at both receiving and blocking. Also, Julio was a top 10 recruit coming out of high school, so defenses knew about him even before he played his first game at Alabama, and he was double-teamed his whole career. No one knew that much about Amari until now, even though he was a 4 star recruit. I look for him to draw a lot more attention going forward. I hope the other receivers can take up his slack once teams start to double-team him.

I think Kenny bell has the potential to keep up behind cooper. No one has really mentioned it but Alabama has had a ton of season ending injuries on offense an they haven't misse a beat. I think saban trusts mccarron more than any other qb he has had and he's letting him air it out.

Averaging over 40 ppg is a great stat for Bama. & the future is bright with yeldon and cooper being true freshman

Bama will crush Florida in the SECCG

Also, they play against Georgia this week. And the last week of the season they play Florida State.

So Georgia, Florida State then Alabama. ZERO chance Florida makes it through without a loss.

Quote me on that.

Alright, we'll see. As far as UGA, I think that we should win comfortably, and plus the 'Noles haven't played a team of Florida's caliber, and the only team I'm worried about is 'Bama, but we have enough time to fix our offensive woes before then. I'm sure Coach Muschamp will fix these problems before the big game, that is, if we win this weekend.

#9 for Bama and #84 for Tennessee are both on a tear this year! I was very impressed by both Saturday night.

At the game Saturday everyone that was sitting next to me would go crazy when #84 would touch the ball. He's as good as anyone in the open field.

On a side note, I still have rocky top stuck in my head. Tennessee band would play it anytime they had a decent play and I had to sit way too close to them lol

At the game Saturday everyone that was sitting next to me would go crazy when #84 would touch the ball. He's as good as anyone in the open field.

On a side note, I still have rocky top stuck in my head. Tennessee band would play it anytime they had a decent play and I had to sit way too close to them lol

If Clemson and Tennessee ever play, skip it. Your mental health will thank you. Those bands play little else than "Tiger Rag" and "Rocky Top"...constantly...

alright, we'll see. as far as uga, i think that we should win comfortably, and plus the 'noles haven't played a team of florida's caliber, and the only team i'm worried about is 'bama, but we have enough time to fix our offensive woes before then. I'm sure coach muschamp will fix these problems before the big game, that is, if we win this weekend.

lololololololol

• 2 weeks later...