Clintwood @ Wise Central

Wavefan257

Won't take that long.

I was actually impressed with a lot of the kids at Central. They've got a handful that could be used at Clintwood. I'd taken my opinion of Central from a doofus Central fan I work with. He'd done nothing but trash them all year and say they were terrible. They tackle well and they play hard. They don't cover the pass well and they're not very good on offense but they play very hard. It wouldn't suprise me if they beat Burton next week. The only concern is that they can't cover a pass to save their lives and that's Burton's strength.

Kudos to Central for playing hard from whistle to whistle.

I was actually impressed with a lot of the kids at Central. They've got a handful that could be used at Clintwood. I'd taken my opinion of Central from a doofus Central fan I work with. He'd done nothing but trash them all year and say they were terrible. They tackle well and they play hard. They don't cover the pass well and they're not very good on offense but they play very hard. It wouldn't suprise me if they beat Burton next week. The only concern is that they can't cover a pass to save their lives and that's Burton's strength.

Kudos to Central for playing hard from whistle to whistle.

Central played well in my opinion regardless of the score.... their pass defense was their weakness.. Could be an interesting game next Saturday when they play Burton

Central played well in my opinion regardless of the score.... their pass defense was their weakness.. Could be an interesting game next Saturday when they play Burton

Their D played the run amazingly well. I was impressed with them first quarter of the game. Have to say i was even kinda worried. They had tons of heart an it showed. Great tackling and the Offensive line of Central didnt allow us to get much pressure at all..

Their D played the run amazingly well. I was impressed with them first quarter of the game. Have to say i was even kinda worried. They had tons of heart an it showed. Great tackling and the Offensive line of Central didnt allow us to get much pressure at all..

All they did was stack 9 guys on the LOS. They didn't even have any safeties. I have no idea why Mullins insists on banging his head against the wall like that. He started throwing and that's why Dahley had almost 200 yards passing in the first half.

They did. I heard a lot of Central people complaining about the new coach but it looked like to me he had them playing the most physical they've played since Saunders was there. Looks like they're on the right track to me.

Central has really been through it this year with injuries and kids quitting-not to mention losing a few that would have been good ones but didn't come out. Through it all the kids haven't quit playing hard. The adversity this year will make a team that has alot of kids coming back stronger. Character isn't built when the sunshine falls on your shoulders. Character comes from when the rain pounds your face. Kudos to the kids for working hard,learning,and laying a foundation-it takes time to build a winner. These kids have been through 3 coaches in 3 years. That's brutal