Narrows @ Graham

starcityfootballfan

I am going to skip the trip to Bluefield this week due to the expected outcome of this game. Actually, I have decided to travel to Dublin (Salem and Pulaski) in an attempt to witness a "better" game.

On paper, and on the field, Graham should have this one in hand early and quickly. I am just hoping that this week's results produces some shuffle within the D-2 West top eight. Graham could benefit from upsets within the top five teams to secure a possible #4 seed in the West. Two big factors into the equation will be the outcome of the Dan River-Gretna and John Battle-Lebanon Lebanon games. Then, we will just have to wait until the dust (power points) settles and the playoff pairings become official. The G-Men most likely will be at home during the first round; however, if they can survive round one the road ahead for the G-Men could become quite rocky.

my prediction ...

Graham 38

Narrows 7

Go G-Men!

Thoughts/predictions?

Edited by starcityfootballfan

It might be 38-7, but it might also be for the same reason Graham's score against Bland was only 40-0.

I don't believe Coach Lowe will get the same respect as Coach Hart did. Take that however you want.

Bad blood + classless asshats (NARZ) = a large margin of victory

Narrows does have a couple of "Tony Little wanna be's" as coaches. They were at the Twin Valley scrimmage in Aug. and all I could do is laugh at their excitement of a run block.

For some reason Narrows has had a problem with Graham ever since they joined the MED. Not just football but other sports as well. I personally hope Coach Williams lights up the scoreboard friday night. With that being said, I dont think that he will so my prediction for the score is Graham 40 Narrows 13

For some reason Narrows has had a problem with Graham ever since they joined the MED. Not just football but other sports as well.

All the way down to the little league level...

Rumor is coach Lowe might be let go at the end of the season. I know alot of people there want that but I don't know if thats going to change a whole lot. They just don't have the numbers!

Bad blood + classless asshats (NARZ) = a large margin of victory

Thanks ... I did not realize this; however, a light bulb just went off in my head. Looking back ... while at the Graham-Grayson game, I went over to the visitor's side in order to see an old friend. While there, I noticed the coaches from Narrows clad in their green and gold with the obvious "N" being displayed. I also sensed their apparent delight as Grayson turned it up in the second half. Although I did not think anything about it at the time, I do remember thinking their actions were a little "over the top" and boisterous for scouting coaches. (Actually, the word classless hits the target here.) It all makes a little more sense now; therefore, I hope the G-Men roll over them just a little bit more! Go G-Men!

I look for Graham to work on rough spots tonight. Starters may stay in as long as it takes to make sure they are executing correctly. May even see the same play several times in a row if necessary.