Jay Z

BHS03

Soo Jay Z is campaigning with Obama in the last few hours before Election day. At their stop in Ohio, Jay Z performed 99 Problems but substituted the word b**** with the name Mitt.

However, he did keep intelligent lyrics such as hoes, niggas, and a$$ in his performance.

Obama is such a disgrace to the long and proud tradition of the United States of America.

At least he pulls in better music than romney.

This is true.

Big year for Jay-Z, huh? The new arena in Brooklyn is pretty much his, it's an election year, he and Beyonce had a kid, etc. It almost seems like these days, he doesn't even have 99 problems anymore. Oh, and a b**** still isn't one.

Debatable. Charlie Daniels is a Romney supporter.

Haha, I assume Hank Williams Jr. is, too. At least we know he hates Obama enough to make a song that got him fired from Monday Night Football.

Wait, wasn't BHS03 particularly giddy about that song when it came out? I may have to look back through some threads.

Haha, I assume Hank Williams Jr. is, too. At least we know he hates Obama enough to make a song that got him fired from Monday Night Football.

Wait, wasn't BHS03 particularly giddy about that song when it came out? I may have to look back through some threads.

Go ahead and look. Also, I think you are missing the point of my post. I'm just thinking of the parents who may have taken their kids to the event or the older aged people there. You go to a Presidential campaign and hear a rapper rapping about hoes, niggas and A holes. The office of President of the US is the higest regarded position EVER. Things like that tarnish the position.

Hank`s song didn`t get him fired, it was comparing Obama to Hitler. He made the song afterward. Like Hank said it didn`t bother him losing that job, not like he is short on money.

Soo Jay Z is campaigning with Obama in the last few hours before Election day. At their stop in Ohio, Jay Z performed 99 Problems but substituted the word b**** with the name Mitt.

However, he did keep intelligent lyrics such as hoes, niggas, and a$$ in his performance.

Obama is such a disgrace to the long and proud tradition of the United States of America.

I thought of how to tactfully phrase this, but what the Hell:

HE'S IN DESPERATION MODE AND IS PANDERING TO HIS BLACK VOTER BASE TO GET THEM OUT IN 2008 PROPORTIONS! Which will fail, because unemployment in the black community is even higher than when he took office. Something Mitt Romney literally got booed off the stage at the NAACP National Convention for bringing up...

I thought of how to tactfully phrase this, but what the Hell:

HE'S IN DESPERATION MODE AND IS PANDERING TO HIS BLACK VOTER BASE TO GET THEM OUT IN 2008 PROPORTIONS! Which will fail, because unemployment in the black community is even higher than when he took office. Something Mitt Romney literally got booed off the stage at the NAACP National Convention for bringing up...

Word!!

Hank`s song didn`t get him fired, it was comparing Obama to Hitler. He made the song afterward. Like Hank said it didn`t bother him losing that job, not like he is short on money.

Yep, you're right about that.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a complete nut job for comparing Obama to Hitler. Simply unacceptable.

Don't worry about the Black Panthers.

Brink claims to have over a hundred former Army Rangers, Navy Seal, Delta Force, Green Berets and others who have volunteered for duty. The idea of Navy Seals and Black Panthers getting into it at a Philly polling site gives a whole new incentive for casting a ballot," the report added.

“Our guys aren’t easily intimidated,” Brink added.

http://www.examiner.com/article/former-seals-special-forces-to-observe-report-black-panthers-at-polling-places

Yep, you're right about that.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a complete nut job for comparing Obama to Hitler. Simply unacceptable.

He didnt compare Obama to Hitler to be honest. That was the way it was construed by anyone who cant think for themselves. His comparison of Obama and Boehner playing golf together to talk about an act Obama was trying to get through the house was like Hitler and Ben-Gurion playing golf to discuss his issues with the Jews. It was a simple analogy that, as usual in todays society was overreacted to by the mainstream. United States of the Dumb and Offended at its finest.

He didnt compare Obama to Hitler to be honest. That was the way it was construed by anyone who cant think for themselves. His comparison of Obama and Boehner playing golf together to talk about an act Obama was trying to get through the house was like Hitler and Ben-Gurion playing golf to discuss his issues with the Jews. It was a simple analogy that, as usual in todays society was overreacted to by the mainstream. United States of the Dumb and Offended at its finest.

Don't forget gullible too.

Yeah, I'm sure he meant nothing more by it...

Ehh... close enough to a comparison to be a dumb statement that he shouldn't have made. But just like his other hyper/uber/overly-conservative brethren, he can't ever say he made a mistake, he always says that it was taken out of context, and he always says that the media is evil.

Look, there's plenty of room to be ideologically conservative, yet think that Jay-Z and the music he makes isn't a threat. There's plenty of room to be conservative, and admit once in a while that a dumb statement is dumb, instead of blaming everyone outside of the one who said it.