Clintwood/ Haysi rematch

wave316

Thoughts???? Has Haysi improved since the first meeting....they put up 49 points on Castlewood... Thought Castlewood would do better today... Eastside only beat them 15-12.... Battle between the Dickenson County boys next week....should be a packed out stadium!!!

Clintwood by 3 scores. Haysi has improved and I think will make a much better game of it this time around but I dont think they can win. I expect the whole 1st half and most of the 3rd quarter to go like the 1st quarter of the 1st game did but at some point in the 2nd half Clintwood will pull away.

You guys have no idea how much it hurts me to say that

I think when you throw the ball you always stand a chance of wining and Haysi can throw the ball. Cant really ever count my Tigers out but Clintwood is really good. I said at the begining of the season that if Haysi was gonna beat Clintwood then they better do it in the regular season.

This one will not be close! Clintwood by 30! I have every intention on seeing Clintwood make the trip back down my way ... Roanoke Valley (Salem). It will be a nice change having to drive only ten minutes to the game. Do not disappoint me Clintwood. LOL! Go Wave!

Starcity...you are a great fan... you always have a positive attitude and words....thanks for being a stand-out poster!

Thanks guys! I just give my opinion which is based on the FACT ... there is no better high school football in Virginia than SWVA football! I also have a wide collection of voodoo dolls representing NON SWVA football schools that I take great pride in "torturing" on a weekly basis during football season. LOL! I am also still on a roll, and high, from Graham's "turn around" season. Best of luck to you all this weekend and in the weeks to come. That means get your butts to Salem and Lynchburg!

emotions are gonna be runnin high in this one...... hope for a SAFE AND WELL PLAYED GAME................:)

Haysi won't be able to run on the Wave...passing game will be the threat...rush the qb as in the Radford game ...force turnovers and take away the strength of Haysi... Castlewood committed 3 fumbles on their side of the field and Haysi went up 20 to 0 early... Turnovers was the difference last Saturday...

Haysi won't be able to run on the Wave...passing game will be the threat...rush the qb as in the Radford game ...force turnovers and take away the strength of Haysi... Castlewood committed 3 fumbles on their side of the field and Haysi went up 20 to 0 early... Turnovers was the difference last Saturday...

Haysi threw 2 pick 6s in the 2nd half, so turnovers are about even.

For some reason Haysi tried alot of motion and option against Clintwood the 1st time, I really doubt they will try that again. Coach Colley will have a good gameplan this time around. Like ive said before, Clintwoods gonna win by several TDs but I really think Haysi will have a better showing his time.