Falcon Farewell

southbound

First of all I would like to thank all you guys that have supported me over the last few years. It has been a great ride and as dad says all good things must come to an end. We had a great season and have nothing to be ashamed of so keep your heads up Falcons. I could not name off everything we have accomplished over my time as a Falcon. The Entrance would be at the top of the list. We went out fighting Friday just like every game. Dad said we were dealt a bad hand and had to play it. We just had too many injuries to pull off the upset. I would never make excuses but that is the truth.

I can tell you this the future is bright for the Falcons. There is no one around with talent like we have. Dad said he thinks we will do well in our new district. We could and should win several district titles, most of you guys on here know the truth because you have seen our young kids play football and other sorts. We usually dominate!!! :eek:

Now I have to think about the future dad wanted me to wrestle he said I would be really good. He winked at me after the game Friday and teared up begging me to wrestle. I remember how good Falconman was at track and that gives me hope in the spring. I will pm you later we need to talk about this weekend. To all the future Falcons go out and play hard like I did and get on here defend your team and stand up to bullies. Dad told me to make my last post and move on with my life. He said "let those kids play with each other". Ha ha!! ;) You would have to know my dad he is so funny. Dad I will miss all those Thursday night speeches you gave me and Stripes. I ask dad if Stripes could go to college with me and he said we would talk about it later. I think he likes the little fellow now. I will leave her with my 2 fav cheers "Falcon Awesome" and "Falcons never Quit". I will miss you guys!! ;)

First of all I would like to thank all you guys that have supported me over the last few years. It has been a great ride and as dad says all good things must come to an end. We had a great season and have nothing to be ashamed of so keep your heads up Falcons. I could not name off everything we have accomplished over my time as a Falcon. The Entrance would be at the top of the list. We went out fighting Friday just like every game. Dad said we were dealt a bad hand and had to play it. We just had too many injuries to pull off the upset. I would never make excuses but that is the truth.

I can tell you this the future is bright for the Falcons. There is no one around with talent like we have. Dad said he thinks we will do well in our new district. We could and should win several district titles, most of you guys on here know the truth because you have seen our young kids play football and other sorts. We usually dominate!!! :eek:

Now I have to think about the future dad wanted me to wrestle he said I would be really good. He winked at me after the game Friday and teared up begging me to wrestle. I remember how good Falconman was at track and that gives me hope in the spring. I will pm you later we need to talk about this weekend. To all the future Falcons go out and play hard like I did and get on here defend your team and stand up to bullies. Dad told me to make my last post and move on with my life. He said "let those kids play with each other". Ha ha!! ;) You would have to know my dad he is so funny. Dad I will miss all those Thursday night speeches you gave me and Stripes. I ask dad if Stripes could go to college with me and he said we would talk about it later. I think he likes the little fellow now. I will leave her with my 2 fav cheers "Falcon Awesome" and "Falcons never Quit". I will miss you guys!! ;)

Southbound I want to take this time to say if you actually did play football this season congrats on a pretty good season and that is a bad way to go out the way you guys did last friday ive been on that side of it were your last game of the season is a big loss like the one you guys had but you know what southbound after a loss like that it gives the team a reason to come out next year and work even harder. Things are looking up for your falcons if you guys just leave the coaching staff you have alone and let them continue to build.

Southbound here's to you , the most insightful poster ever!!

Most insightful? Psht, I can tell you right now, I'm more insightful than Southbound by a LONG shot, and I ain't even close to being the most insightful on this board. There's a whole boatload of other posters on here that are smarter than I am, but hey, I am only 16 after all, but still, you get what I'm saying.