ole ball coach retiring

wahoos

My cousin called last night and said the old ball coach was retiring at Chilhowie. He told the team last night.

Coach Larry Russell ...41 yrs of Coaching!!! We have asked him to be our head coach of our 2012 FCA All-Star game for Team Va on Dec 15th at Va High.. Coach Russell is a great guy and has been a blessing to know..41 yrs is a lot of coaching,time and dedication!

Wonder if they teabagged him afterwards.....

My son was a victim of this. It wouldn't be so funny if it happened to your son. Going through counseling right now. People like you who keep the jokes going are not helping matters. There are a lot of innocent boys on the team that had nothing to do with this. Please try to let this go because my son is really struggling with this.

My son was a victim of this. It wouldn't be so funny if it happened to your son. Going through counseling right now. People like you who keep the jokes going are not helping matters. There are a lot of innocent boys on the team that had nothing to do with this. Please try to let this go because my son is really struggling with this.

Agree ....sorry to hear about your son...hope he can put all this behind him...

My condolences to your son.

Is he a long time assistant there?

Yes Robinson is an assistant and also the head baseball coach. Can't imagine him wanting to be hc of both baseball and football especially with having a wife and young son. Maybe he will idk. He did turn the baseball program and I mean program now from nothing to one of the best in the state in less than a decade and he has been a fine defensive coordinator for the last several years