SWVA Sports Football Pick'em FINAL- Leg 1

Ryan4VT

Congratulations to Canes00 and HurricaneWarning on making the Final.

All rules are the same. However, there is a new wrinkle this year. The final will be played over a two week period. You will both pick this week, and next week. The user with the higher aggregate score will be declared our champion!!!!!

Here we go with Leg 1:

#1 Salem at #2 Heritage-Lynchburg

#1 Briar Woods at #4 Courtland

#2 Tunstall at #1 Brookville

#4 Kettle Run at #2 James Monroe

#4 John Battle at #1 Essex

#2 Goochland at #2 Wilson Memorial

#2 George Wythe at #1 Franklin

GotW

#2 Sussex Central at #1 Honaker

Congratulations to Canes00 and HurricaneWarning on making the Final.

Holy $hit...two posters from Marion. Who knew they knew so much about football...:D

LoL...we know you are trying to win the big prize here, but I hope you miss three of those selections! So here's to wishing you both bad luck on those SWVA non-picks. :)

I appreciate the bad luck wishes man

Not sure of the outcome of the other games in Va, but glad you missed the GW and Honaker picks. Really wish JB had won as well. Look forward to your picks this week as well!

Not sure of the outcome of the other games in Va, but glad you missed the GW and Honaker picks. Really wish JB had won as well. Look forward to your picks this week as well!

I'm happy to see all the area teams win. It's hard to pick these games when teams way up the road are involved and you don't know much about them. Congrats to Honaker and George Wythe on their wins today. Also congrats to Battle on a heck of a season.