honaker fans....

cwood78

there will be a bunch from clintwood , cheering for the tigers!!!!!

I will be there cheering for the Honaker Tigers!! We are Southwest Va ! The boys of fall....mess with one you mess with us all!

Thanks everyone, if you can come on out Sat. and try some of our hotdogs and watch some good ole smash mouth football. Good luck to GW on your trip out hopefully this can be another SW Va state rematch. Good luck to Battle also.

This is why I love SWVA!!! Much respect to all!!!!!

Yes, and Yes!

Go Green!

Go Orange!

Go Maroon!

this is just me, but it sounds like everyone here in SWVA reminds of the NWO WOLFPACK back in WCW. mess with one, u get us all

You are exactly right! And this is the only part of the state you'll see like this. I love the passion of SWVA for this end.

Rooting for the Tigers--I guess I better say Honaker, because I believe Sussex is also the Tigers.

What time do you need to get there to get a seat and park at the parking lot next to the field?

Life has many choices---eternity two

Id say be there by 12 should be ok but any later probably have to walk a good distance to Fuller Field. You can also go up by the Elementary school and get tickets there and drive down to the field from there or if energetic you can also park at the elementary school and walk down. Supposed to be temps around 60s, WHOOOHOOOO GO ORANGE.

Id say be there by 12 should be ok but any later probably have to walk a good distance to Fuller Field. You can also go up by the Elementary school and get tickets there and drive down to the field from there or if energetic you can also park at the elementary school and walk down. Supposed to be temps around 60s, WHOOOHOOOO GO ORANGE.

Game time @1:00?

Life has many choices---eternity two