Princeton at Bluefield

Beavers Rule

Thoughts, predictions? I think this will be a good game and come down to the wire. Princeton is much improved and have some kids that can shoot lights out. If Bluefield doesn't step up and play defense from end to end could be a long night for the Beavers. Should be a big crowd so get there early. Good luck to both teams.

Thoughts, predictions? I think this will be a good game and come down to the wire. Princeton is much improved and have some kids that can shoot lights out. If Bluefield doesn't step up and play defense from end to end could be a long night for the Beavers. Should be a big crowd so get there early. Good luck to both teams.

Where is the game?

I see Bluefield winning by a pretty good margin (I'll say 10 or 12).... they definitely have the potential to play good defense...

I miss the Holiday tournament that they use to have at Princeton High. Those games were fun to watch.

Speaking of tournaments...is Bluefield's tournament, the one they were hosting that ended up getting snowed out last weekend, going to be made up?

Princeton has got a good team and Bluefield has zero post presence. I would bet that Bluefield got out-rebounded badly.

That pretty much explains Bluefield basketball for almost the past 10 years.

At least Trimble and Manns would fight inside, which is more than can be said for the guys inside last night. I do not know what the deal is with Coppla, but he played scared and soft last night. If he does not toughen up he needs to sit down. Getting dunked on not once, but twice was sad; the second one was vicious. The coaching staff needs to work on building some depth inside and let the younger kids play; they could not do any worse. Beaver will struggle with any team that has good guards that can shoot and penetrate along with good, productive size inside. I am not sure any teams in AA possess those attributes, but if they do they stand a good chance against Beaver.

Edited by Bluefield_Rules