Earth booms

Anyone else seen these crazy reports around the country of people supposedly claiming to be hearing booms and feeling the ground shaking?? Lance's incident the other day had me thinking as I read this just a while ago. WJHL and people around the tri-cities area/Washington Co., TN were hearing loud booms tongiht. I seen someone saying they thought it could be related to the earthquake in Alaska as this has been rather common around the nation especially following that. Of course, leave it to me to google "earth booms" and see these claims of this this past month and so on.

I guess mother earth is feeling a little restless.

Edited by Beamerball

I still dont know what that was the other day...it was exactly like the two previous earthquakes we had, only a LOT stronger. Maybe it was just the house "settling" or something....I don't know. Someone said a roof AC unit blew up at Exit 7...but I dont know...this was strong. I didn't hear any noise at all, just felt the house shake. There were 5 people here when it happened, everyone was sitting down and everyone felt it.

I just did a google search and did some quick reading, definitely weird. I really think fracking could be causing it in some places but idk about everywhere and I don't know if there are any natural gas operations around abingdon. It's definitely strange tho

Edited by redtiger

I think im goin with

just instead of comming from the Pacific they are digging their way out of the continent!

ok seriously, have these "earth booms" been reported in other countries or just here?

Edited by redtiger