It's for the kids

ISOaPBR

I just signed a petition to make the white house a gun free zone. I mean, with those little girls running around, safety first, right? It lacks about 1000 of reaching 25000. Link is at http://www.dailycaller.com

Good Lord

This country has gone to hell.....

There is no common ground on anything...extremist nut jobs on both sides if you ask me.

Good Lord

There is no common ground on anything...extremist nut jobs on both sides if you ask me.

You are right and it is exactly why our government can't get anything accomplished.

Agree but some of the gun control things are over the line period.

I agree....but the thought process that must go through the minds of some of these people are just baffling... on both ends of the spectrum....

People need to put their political "ideals" aside and have some common freaking sense...

If you ask me, that petition makes gun rights advocates look completely stupid.....(which is not the picture that should be painted)... both sides have valid points and some type of resolution should be reached....

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that nothing will be done....except for both sides calling each other crazy....and then proceeding to verify those claims by acting like a bunch of childish idiiots.

Edited by futbolking

Good Lord

Geez, futbol, either you don't recognize sarcasm when you see it or you didn't follow the link. I thought the thing was pretty funny.

Geez, futbol, either you don't recognize sarcasm when you see it or you didn't follow the link. I thought the thing was pretty funny.

Sorry...but I'm immune to sarcasm on this issue...just heard so much about it lately, I guess....I'll try to lighten up a little.

Sorry...but I'm immune to sarcasm on this issue...just heard so much about it lately, I guess....I'll try to lighten up a little.

You can find nutjobs on both sides of the argument, no doubt. I promise you, I'm neither extreme nor nutty. Like a good laugh, tho.