i'm guessing this wont end well for the hostage takers...

Lance

Something tells me that the French & Brits (BP) special operators are already putting the initial plans together.

Probably right...the Britt's are always just looking for an excuse to fight lol.

I think Special Forces from Britain, France or the US could probably have dont a better job but hostages were gonna be killed no matter what. The bastards knew they werent gonna get out of this and they planned on killing the hostages all along.

I think Special Forces from Britain, France or the US could probably have dont a better job but hostages were gonna be killed no matter what. The bastards knew they werent gonna get out of this and they planned on killing the hostages all along.

I'm sure we had some input on the situation, but I think the ALgerians were more interested in making sure they were running the show vs. letting the US or UK take the lead. Who knows, may have been worse if they waited for us to get in there, but I doubt it.