RIP Paul Bearer

Just found out William Moody aka Paul Bearer has died. Really sad day for all us Wrestling fans. Easily the best manager of all time in my book and he will be sorely missed.

As a fan of the business growing up I'm sorry to hear he is gone. That guy had been in poor health for a number of years. At one time he was over 500 lbs. That's just not good.

Edited by bhs7695

He's a hall of fame manager...but I dont think he was the best ever.

JJ Dillion of the original Four Horseman is at the top of my list.... Under him are Bobby the brain Heenan, The Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart, Jimmy Cornette and then Paul Bearer. Also have to throw in Paul Ellering Who managed the Road Warriors for many years....and Miss Elizabeth.

JJ Dillion of the original Four Horseman is at the top of my list.... Under him are Bobby the brain Heenan, The Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart, Jimmy Cornette and then Paul Bearer. Also have to throw in Paul Ellering Who managed the Road Warriors for many years....and Miss Elizabeth.

Jim Cornette and the Midnight Express....wow...remember it like it was yesterday.... He was my favorite.

Agree with your list a hundred percent. Honorable mention I would add Precious (manager of Jimmy Garvin) and Sable.

I agree! on a side note, I once managed the Midnight Express to victory over the Drillers! Used the tennis racket and whole 9 yards! Lot of fun!

Beautiful Bobby and Dennis Condrey version!

Just found out William Moody aka Paul Bearer has died. Really sad day for all us Wrestling fans. Easily the best manager of all time in my book and he will be sorely missed.

William "Paul" looked 58 back when he first showed up on WWF. I was surprise with his age. I liked Paul Ellering the best because he looked and sounded the part of a "badass". Paul was a good athlete in his own right, he set the World Record in dead lifting with a lift of 745lbs.