VHSL Schedules

edrforshey

• 4 weeks later...

I was afraid of this.

Can't believe some schools don't have a full slate yet, since scheds were due in mid May. But the new alignment mess didn't help any.

I figure they're having problems. They had a hard enough time using the old system. With a new ratings scale and 3 new classes, they pretty much needed to go to something new. I expect this is just the 1st of many probs we'll see this year.

How hard is it for the VHSL to take the schedules they are given by each school and post it on the master schedule and then down load it to their site.

Doesn't take a computer tech to run a schedule program.

How hard is it for the VHSL to take the schedules they are given by each school and post it on the master schedule and then down load it to their site.

Doesn't take a computer tech to run a schedule program.

I've been saying that for 15 years.

But this time, they have a good excuse... I expect (HOPE) they're using something new. With the old system, if they made 1 mistake somewhere, like H/A, they'd have to re-enter the complete schedule instead of just going in and changing 1 letter... which means it didn't check that automatically.

They also went to rSchool today, so schools can enter ALL their scheds, and it's SUPPOSED to be mandatory, but, as of this minute, the only BDD school whose sched. is even partially up is Honaker.

http://www.blackdiamonddistrictva.org/g5-bin/client.cgi?G5genie=357