Richlands 2013 schedule

ba961

lol ohhhhhhhhh boy am I scared and I am sure Marion's football team is also playing in a jamboree that don't mean crap I don't dog blues fans on here I am cool with a few of you guys from over there like Ryan and bigrhsfan so keep chirping if that makes u feel good

With that said, How have you been doing ? Haven't talked to ya in a while. are you planning on coming over for the Jam.? If you are, let me know and we'll try to get together. My wife and I were planning on taking the bike down to the Smokies that week, but I may have to change that so I can be at the jam......hate to miss the first bit of football of the year.........if momma will let me....lol ! Gotta keep momma happy you know.....lol

Edited by Bigrhsfan

Hey Canes00 hope I get to see you all at the scrimmage. How is the team looking this year?

I think Richlands will be tickled to death to go 7-3. I personally think it hinges on the defense. All new DE and DB this year. Wide Receivers is a question also but we still have pretty good athletes out there.

Should be a lot of fun watching Mance try and get this team rolling. Really looking forward to it. As for speed we just don't have it this year and I agree with the others here that Blue field has never had a lack of speed. So I don't suspect this year will be any different.

Good luck on your season Canes and hope to see you next month.