Interest In an ACC Survivor Pick'Em?

Ladies and Gents,

I took part in something last year that was simply fantastic. It was an ACC Survivor Pick'Em.

For those of you who may not know how an ACC Survivor Pick'Em works, here's how:

(1) You pick 1 ACC team to win its game each week. For example, if I pick UNC in Week 1, UNC must beat USC-East for me to advance.

(2) You are not allowed to pick the same ACC team twice. For example, if I pick UNC in Week 1, I cannot pick them again.

(3) There are 14 weeks to the college football regular season. There are 14 ACC teams. Ergo, 1 team per week.

(4) The winner is the last one standing, be it in Week 3 or Week 14.

(5) If more than 1 person makes it through Week 14 (NGTH), we pick a winner + score of the ACC Championship. Closest wins.

(6) All picks must be submitted before the first ACC team plays its weekly game.

EXAMPLE: If Miami plays on Tuesday, you have until game time on TUESDAY to pick, even if you don't intend to pick Miami.

(7) Week 1 runs through the games on Labor Day.

The winner gets pride. If people would like to do this, I would be happy to oversee it. I might even write up a funny report every week for it.

What say you, O Board?

Ladies and Gents,

I took part in something last year that was simply fantastic. It was an ACC Survivor Pick'Em.

For those of you who may not know how an ACC Survivor Pick'Em works, here's how:

(1) You pick 1 ACC team to win its game each week. For example, if I pick UNC in Week 1, UNC must beat USC-East for me to advance.

(2) You are not allowed to pick the same ACC team twice. For example, if I pick UNC in Week 1, I cannot pick them again.

(3) There are 14 weeks to the college football regular season. There are 14 ACC teams. Ergo, 1 team per week.

(4) The winner is the last one standing, be it in Week 3 or Week 14.

(5) If more than 1 person makes it through Week 14 (NGTH), we pick a winner + score of the ACC Championship. Closest wins.

(6) All picks must be submitted before the first ACC team plays its weekly game.

EXAMPLE: If Miami plays on Tuesday, you have until game time on TUESDAY to pick, even if you don't intend to pick Miami.

(7) Week 1 runs through the games on Labor Day.

The winner gets pride. If people would like to do this, I would be happy to oversee it. I might even write up a funny report every week for it.

What say you, O Board?

I'm down! You and I talked about this last year and I think it looks hella fun. Let's do it!

I think I may partake. My only concern is, what if there's a week where no ACC team wins...could happen...

Week 1 is the only week that could happen. There is an ACC vs. ACC game every week starting with week 2. Lol.

Week 1 - Games of 8/29 - 9/2

Week 2 - Games of 9/6 - 9/7

Week 3 - Games of 9/14

Week 4 - Games of 9/19 - 9/21

Week 5 - Games of 9/26 - 9/28

Week 6 - Games of 10/5

Week 7 - Games of 10/12

Week 8 - Games of 10/17 - 10/19

Week 9 - Games of 10/26

Week 10 - Games of 11/2

Week 11 - Games of 11/9

Week 12 - Games of 11/14 - 11/16

Week 13 - Games of 11/23

Week 14 - Games of 11/29 - 11/30

Week 1 is the only week that could happen. There is an ACC vs. ACC game every week starting with week 2. Lol.

If week one runs through Labor day then there is an ACC vs. ACC game in week 1. Florida State at Pittsburgh