Browns Trade Richardson to Colts

Ryan4VT

All I gotta say, is im glad I don't live in cleaveland. I would be so pissed at the Browns. This is a really good trade for the colts, though will sorta kill my fantasy team, when ballard went down I though I might have a decent sleeper in bradshaw.

The Browns are just plain tarded.

All I gotta say, is im glad I don't live in cleaveland. I would be so pissed at the Browns. This is a really good trade for the colts, though will sorta kill my fantasy team, when ballard went down I though I might have a decent sleeper in bradshaw.

The Browns are just plain tarded.

I have a friend that lives in Cleveland and he said fans are trying their best to turn it around by saying "he didn't really show much in his time here." Hahahah

So I guess Weeden is done now?   That's the only thing I can think of, that they intend to package both of their 2014 1st round picks to move up for the QB of their choice. If that's the case then that would mean both of the Browns 2012 1st round picks have been wasted. Richardson was #3 overall, the Colts are gonna be way better than that. I just cant understand it. 

GREAT move for the Colts.

I wish it had been somewhere besides Indianapolis (only because my brother is a Colts fan and I'm not), but I'm glad Trent got out of Cleveland, where players go to die.  With Andrew Luck being a legitimate threat Trent will have the opportunity to show his talent without being the one player that defenses key on.  Congrats to Indy fans and to Trent.