Clintwood at Honaker

dshreeves

It was VA High who wanted to change districts. VaHigh people shouldn't really be on a district board that isint their district.

were glad to have you guys over here

But aren't you from Haysi, a Black Diamond District team?  Just kidding, does the BDD have a sports forum board?

Because the dummy in charge of the CMD board made it the Mountain District board and threw us VA and Lebanon fans to the curb.

How were you "thrown to the curb"?  Welcome there just the same as always.  As anyone others also.

But aren't you from Haysi, a Black Diamond District team?  Just kidding, does the BDD have a sports forum board?

its SWVAsports! j/k   GMan and Lance have set up an all inclusive online wonderland for sports fans from our corner of the state! (and now even WV has their own section) Everyone is welcome.

I know a BDD forum started up a year or two ago but I cant remember the address and cant find it. Idk how its doing. Honestly for my part im pretty happy right here

It wouldn't matter what district Clintwood was in, Honaker is the better team.  Besides, Clinwood has played 2 really solid teams in their 5 games prior to tonight.

Clintwood didn't play a great game and I honestly feel that the Greenwave are much better than they played tonight. Clintwood has issues on offense and if they want to make any kind of run in the playoffs they are going to have to fix them.

Honaker looked really good. Typical Honaker offense(I mean that in a good way); RB who is the heart of the offense, a couple of other backs to run the Traps and Counters and a solid play action passing game. Idk that Honaker is GREAT in any one area but they are very strong in all areas on offense.Their RB is obviously their best player, he didn't seem to be overly shifty, or fast but is strong and is a real grinder. Defense looked really good, best defense ive seen this season. Overall I was SHOCKED that Honaker was stronger than Clintwood. I couldn't count the times that the Tiger RBs and OL pushed Clintwood around, fighting for 4,5,6 more yards after contact. and Clintwood never really pushed Honaker off the los.  VERY impressive.

We have all known that Clintwood has taken a step back from last season, but Honaker has taken a step(or two) forward. 

Looks like its gonna be a battle of 9-0 teams on the last Friday night of the season. I cant wait!