WVVA....

futbolking

Channel 7 in Roanoke had nice video of the game during Friday Football Extra! I talked to a friend in their sports department seconds after Graham's victory. The sports room folks had not heard the outcome at the time. Near the end of the broadcast they announce a team of the week that went to 8-1 Altavista. However, last night Travis Wells included an honorable mention for the first in a long time. That accalade went to the Graham G-Men on their "huge upset over Fort Chiswell!" Nice surprise for me here in Roanoke despite WVVA being a no show!

So proud of those G-Men ... now, move on and beat Narrows!

Can run all over the state of West Virginia to show highlights of every team within a 4 hour radius......

but they can't drive up 77 for 45 minutes to Fort chiswell to show highlights of a hometown team? 

channel 6 has never covered graham for as long as i can remember. the only time is when we play a west virginia school. we get more coverage from channel 4 in beckley than from our local channel, maybe if advatizers from the va side would boycot them because of this maybe they might give a little more effort.

Channel 7 in Roanoke had nice video of the game during Friday Football Extra! I talked to a friend in their sports department seconds after Graham's victory. The sports room folks had not heard the outcome at the time. Near the end of the broadcast they announce a team of the week that went to 8-1 Altavista. However, last night Travis Wells included an honorable mention for the first in a long time. That accalade went to the Graham G-Men on their "huge upset over Fort Chiswell!" Nice surprise for me here in Roanoke despite WVVA being a no show!

So proud of those G-Men ... now, move on and beat Narrows!

Awesome.

I went to their website to watch the highlights...  pretty good, much better than watching those 2 clowns on WVVA laugh at each other's nonsense all the time...and actually sound professional and not like 2 goofy kids.