lee high

Generalsfan5487

I saw about 15 or 20 of their players at the Burton/Battle scrimmage the other night.  They were some good sized boys.  Don't know if they are any good or not, but I was impressed with the size of some of these guys.

We will see what they have when the make the long bus ride to Marion Friday night

You won't be running that trap about the Falcons this year.  Get ready and that all I'm saying.  Go ahead and bully these small schools.  Enjoy it while you can Candy.

I don't know much about Lee this year (other than they have a good number of seniors, return qb, leading receiver, etc.), but I'd say they probably should be favored in most, if not all of their games, the first half of the season.  I'd assume they're favored over Burton. They lost some good backs from last year, lacking some speed that they are usually known for.  They do have their qb back though, should be better with another year under his belt.  Should be get the "w" over TW of course; I'm guessing Eastside is down...lost the Riner kid at qb and not sure what they have back.  Don't know much about North, that was a pretty close game last year with Lee falling by a TD.  Grayson County seems down, they lost that good qb from last year, and Gate City hammered them pretty good in their scrimmage tonight.  Union's seemed pretty stout so far in the preseason, they had a lot of seniors last year, we'll see how they do once the season gets going.  GC strong as usual too.  Battle seems down and not much known out of Central, new coach up there this year.

depends on the offensive line which didn't look to good last night. I think they will be a pretty good team the Wagner kid at RB is one of the best backs in the area but I was impressed with Lee last night they play hard and number 12 will catch anything he gets his hands on