Great job Blues from a Spartan

Hokiebird7

I think that's part of what happened last night....some of our idiot fans been patting the players on the back and telling them how good they are and stuff like "ya'll have won 19 in a row Galax don't have anything for ya'll" and stuff like that.....well galax beat us up and down the field the entire 1st half and to be honest we were VERY lucky to only be down 10 pts at the half....2nd half we woke up and our defense played alot better and shut them out in the half.

But we did suffer alot of injuries last night to starters and I am worried about that....should find out today how bad they are after they go to the doctor...I just pray none are serious because i said from day 1 we are very very good this year but CAN NOT afford any injuries....but that's part of the game

Congrats hokiebird on a what may prove to be a really good win for Giles !  By that I mean it was a good gut check type of game and maybe put a little humbleness back into the kids after hearing how great they are.  That can hurt a team when everybody keeps patting them on the back and maybe takes a little hunger away.  But I am sure they have their full attention back now.

I hope all their injuries prove to be minor !

Thanks man....looking like another Giles-Richlands cousin vs cousin game could happen again this year....after last night I don't know if we want to see the Blues again this year....very impressive win last night.....I know after we survived last night everyone was happy to see the Blues get the win also....keep it rolling