the backyard brawl post

Bulldogs52

I think the town is surposed to be taken extra bleachers up to the field friday.

I figured they would. I know I saw them taking up port a pottys and sticking them on the Tazewell side.

Dawgs are already without your RB I would hate to see yall without your WR to. Like to see the game at everyones full starting speed. That's football I guess. We have been without a couple of our important guys aswell. Heard this from a guy from Tazewell and have had a few text messages about Jordan being out to. Who knows.

Richlands gives up a couple of deep balls but just has it all clicking right now. With Blankenship out I just think Richlands defense will again be the difference. This is a rivalry so anything can happen and usually does. If Tazewell does win this game it will once again prove I don't have a clue about what I'm saying....lol

Richlands-35

Tazewell-20

Rumor. He got suspended last week from school for a couple of days for fighting but will be on the field Friday.

Tazewell needs to get back to the basics of what they were doing the first 4 games. Hall may not be like Blankenship but the kid is tough as nails and won't give up. Hand him the ball 25 times a game and he will break one on you.

It's basic football, run, run, run, run, run, run, then pass the ball. Tazewell had a ton of success with it the first 4 games. Of course, 10 turn overs in the past 6 quarters of football hasn't helped either. :(