Tigers vs Tigers

redtiger

This was a great game. I was expecting a close, high scoring type affair. But we got a great defensive battle instead. I feel like the biggest factor in the loss was Haysi having to play 10 players both ways. They just ran out of gas at the end, and the line couldn't hold enough to let the play develop. With that said, they played GREAT given the circumstances. They definitely proved that Honaker is not heads and shoulders better than everyone else. 

I'll echo Razor in saying that redtiger and his group that we sat with were amazing. No one sat down the entire game. Fans were vocal and into it. And they were just generally nice guys. Thanks for having us!!! I know we both had a blast.

Glad to have you guys. Youre definitely welcome back anytime, even if you are bad luck!

and on a side not Haysi got robbed out of about 10 seconds just before half. That really changed that drive. Terrible job by the refs there

just curious ,did Clintwood bring any fans to honaker last night or was they playing?

I say a guy in a 1980 Clintwood letterman jacket. 

I asked him to put down the beer and pick up that flower pot but he didn't get the reference. 

They threw an interception on that drive so I don't see how that changed a lot.

It changed that drive significantly. With 36 seconds left and 50 yards to go, you have time to run some slow developing plays. With 26 seconds left, you don't get that luxury. They instead had to start taking endzone shots and resulted in a pick. It changed the play calling for sure.

It changed that drive significantly. With 36 seconds left and 50 yards to go, you have time to run some slow developing plays. With 26 seconds left, you don't get that luxury. They instead had to start taking endzone shots and resulted in a pick. It changed the play calling for sure.

Thats my feelings on it. Hill on the Out was UNSTOPPABLE on that drive, with the loss of time that play was taken out of the playbook.

I think that hurt Haysis momentum going forward but chances are the game still ends the same way, with Honakers power running game eating clock and scoring a late TD.

I was just pointing out that it was a RIDICULOUS oversight by the officials. I understand a lot is going on but cant 1 of them look to make sure the clock operator stops the clock when the Reciever steps out of bounds?