Rant for BSG

Ryan4VT

Your right there are two sides to every story! We don't know the police officers side. With that being said it is a embarrassment t all of us who work in law enforcement to hear how other act. As for the person he told this to I believe him. He is my father. I'm sure everyone of us question the procedure the gate. That is no reason to surround a 65 year man and his older brother. As far as the statement go back to Richlands. Couldn't think of a better place to go to. We will see how you react some day when you are in a similar situation. Like I said earlier, I am in Law Enforcement and I'm embarrassed over his actions and statement t my dad. Sounds like a classy bunch of jerks to me.

Oldblue51.... I know its true and just hope it never happens again. I want to believe that was just a couple of guys that are just the exception. I want to believe most of our Policeman are good people because now a days they are under a lot of pressure . I know your dad and that was just terrible. He is also a very loyal Richlands fan.

The Union fan base as has been said many times were great! 

BlueRazor..... I agree about the fan base. I have only missed about 7 games in 10 years. The Union fans are no exception. I was referring to the gate and the police officer. Nothing but respect to Union fans and team. I was even offered a place to stay in BSG by one of my co-workers. The incident with dad was just unfortunate.

I know your dad to, and know anything he might have said would only be to question what is fair and right.  In the business world charging somebody a second time for something already paid for is just not right. There has to be a better solution than this.  At Richlands games if I need to go out before the end of half I ask for a ticket so I can have it to get back in, this could fix your problems down there.