Question for Graham Fans

Hokiebird7

Just wondering if there is any handicap parking at the stadium and i don't mean at the bottom of the hill? I have a friend that wants to come to the game but no way he can walk up that hill....is there anyway to get him to the top of the hill? Once up there he is ok to walk on flat ground but has trouble with hills....or is there a golf cart or something available to get him and anyone that can't handle that hill to the top?

Thanks for your help!

To the best of my recollection, there is no such "handicapped parking" at Mitchell, unless it was added recently. Buses and band trailers make the incline of that hill difficult (but not impossible) to navigate if you were aiming to drop him off near the top with a car or golf cart. Of course, the hill is paved up, so your friend wouldn't have to navigate the steps, but I cannot think of anything I've seen that would easily get him to the top of the hill absent walking it.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

That's the way I remember it too from 2 years ago....but 2 years ago i never actually thought about it because he was out of town that day and didn't make the game anyway....they should have a golf cart at worst to get people that aren't able to handle that hill to the game if they want to attend

Hopefully something has changed but I will wait till someone that knows for sure let's me know....thanks for your help though

Years ago my grandfather would attend Bluefield games, they let someone drive him up to the gate on the visitors side. They used to have  a cop stationed on that side they would ask first. Not sure how they do it now.