Ridgeview/Grundy

redtiger

Huge game for Rv. Best game they have played all season. The overall lack of team speed for Grundy and the lack of strength up front were the 2 main deciding factors. 

Grundy has some talent just no speed and no strength.  Sad to see the Golden Wave like that

I didn't get get to come to game last night redtiger, had to pull another few hours at work til midnight pushing coal because it's the end of the month. But from what I gathered on the radio, Ridgeview played very well. And grundy had their moments, the O line seems to be their biggest problem.

Grundy had some players but were weak as well water up front and like big ugly said the Wolfpack OL had their way with them. 

One of Grundys scores was set up by a horrible pass by the Rv QB Mullins. It was a play we haven't ran before and he just rushed it. Grundy punched it in from inside the 10(maybe inside the 5). Overall a dominant night by the Pack

Grundy had some players but were weak as well water up front and like big ugly said the Wolfpack OL had their way with them. 

One of Grundys scores was set up by a horrible pass by the Rv QB Mullins. It was a play we haven't ran before and he just rushed it. Grundy punched it in from inside the 10(maybe inside the 5). Overall a dominant night by the Pack

well hell man, almost all of RV's scores were set up by Grundy mistakes...I think RV had 21 points and probably 30 total yards at one point.  That pass was almost a pick 6 by #5 Christian Jackson...he's had a few of those this year and is a real bright spot for Grundy on both sides of the ball. They really need to get the ball to that kid more somehow.

well hell man, almost all of RV's scores were set up by Grundy mistakes...I think RV had 21 points and probably 30 total yards at one point.  That pass was almost a pick 6 by #5 Christian Jackson...he's had a few of those this year and is a real bright spot for Grundy on both sides of the ball. They really need to get the ball to that kid more somehow.

I think the first 3 kickoffs were muffed or fumbled

They had several players that im surprised they didnt get the ball to more.

I was watching and thinking a series of Sweep to 17 with Trap to McNutt back inside would be tough to stop. I dont think #5 or #17 carried the ball from the TB position or on Jet. Both would have been good moves imo.