Ridgeview @ Gate City

Leatherhead Larry

Kemp Yeary for Lee is a heck of an athlete though. He can take control of a game and almost keep things close by himself for a couple periods. Hadn't heard how well he played against Union but he took the ball to the hoop at will for the better part of the GC game.

Kemp Yeary for Lee is a heck of an athlete though. He can take control of a game and almost keep things close by himself for a couple periods. Hadn't heard how well he played against Union but he took the ball to the hoop at will for the better part of the GC game.

typical lee/tw team one/two excellent player but no development of the supporting cast.

I'm glad tw has collier and wished they kept hood, because he is heading back to lee next year.

What I saw playing last night GC's JV probably played their middle schoolers. Union JV played the real deal. We weren't our best last night and GC got lucky. No luck will be had next time. Just like no luck will be had tonight. All skill being shown by the U at the U tonight. Hope we pack the gym so early nobody from GC gets in. You think it was hostile at Bullitt Park when we got the W. You haven't seen anything yet.

"U" were wrong

"U" were wrong

Union got out rebounded and out hustled in my opinion. Gate City burst out with an early lead thru sharp shooting John Reed Barnes . He had at least 13 1st quarter points. Union played much better second half. Noaks had a good game. Rebounding was key in this game .