Jenkins, Ky @ Ridgeview

swva_havok_fan

No doubt who's going to win the game obviously...

However, will the mercy rule (running clock) start being enforced 3 minutes into the game?  Will the Wolfpack get out of this one without losing their main play maker for the season like last year?  Will Ridgeview score 52 points in the first quarter again like last season?

I'm going to go with the safe bet and say No to all three.

I sure do hope it's at least a little more competitive than last year though.  Not sure if I can sit through 48 minutes of that again this year.  Lol

Doesn't it have to be a 35 point lead after halftime for the mercy rule to go into affect? Or can both coaches agree on it before halftime?

Ridgeview by a whole bunch. 52-0 Wolfpack.

Going to be worse than that, and not because Ridgeview is intentionally running the score up. I can't think of any VA team that would lose to Jenkins.

I cant think of one either. Rvs middle school team would be in a dogfight with Jenkins Varsity and that's not an over exaggeration. Jenkins will play some kids that are young and some that are just on the team to be on the team.

Doesn't it have to be a 35 point lead after halftime for the mercy rule to go into affect? Or can both coaches agree on it before halftime?

Ridgeview by a whole bunch. 52-0 Wolfpack.

Mercy rule went into effect three minutes into this game last year.  It was 42-0 at that point.  52-0 at the end of the first quarter.

Going to be worse than that, and not because Ridgeview is intentionally running the score up. I can't think of any VA team that would lose to Jenkins.

I agree.  I think even Holston could beat them.  

As sad as Jenkins is, makes you wonder if Phelps is the worst team in the nation... Jenkins has beaten Phelps the last two years I think.

edit:  Actually in 2014 it was Knott County Central they beat.

Phelps is on the rise, they hired a d1 kentucky grad and have the largest turn out in 30 years. The coach is a player from the 2003 2004 belfry state championship and was an assistant coach to haywood for 7 years. Phelps will improve.