GW vs Marion

02GW12

Gw is quick. They run the counter very good. I have seen them play. Solid defense and lot of speed. I haven't seen marion play but two teams out the gate has really show how good yall are. Tonight is yall contest see where yall stand. No disrespect but I think gw going put some points on the board. Gw wins on high note but marion will score.

Gw is quick. They run the counter very good. I have seen them play. Solid defense and lot of speed. I haven't seen marion play but two teams out the gate has really show how good yall are. Tonight is yall contest see where yall stand. No disrespect but I think gw going put some points on the board. Gw wins on high note but marion will score.

I agree and no disrespect but I think GW will put up at least 49 maybe more. But I honestly hope for a good game we need a test before Galax. But I really think we have way to much for Marion. We have speed everywhere size everywhere and depth everywhere. If it's a close game then I'll be pleasantly surprised. But I think for the canes to have any chance it will have to be a shootout with 99% of there O being passing. GW will shut the run down and we will get pressure on the QB. 7pm isn't to far off now so we shall see soon.

You have heard it here for the closest Prediction...... Marion Not as good as Radford or Fort Chiswell. GW to BIG to ////F///A///S///T/// and to Deep at all positions. Marion 6 - GW 50+

Nobody is saying they aren't as good as Rad or FC but just about everyone is saying they aren't as good as GW. Not just GW fans but we will see at 7pm. And believe it or not we are 3 deep at almost all positions. GW will sub constantly tonight at the skills. This GW team is better than last season and this Marion team is better also. But being better than a state semifinals team and being better than a 1-9 team are two completely different things. Again I hope it's close I hope it's a good game we need it to be. But we are not Chilhowie or NW.

You guys run that offense to almost perfection it's about impossible to stop when it gets going I'm proud of the canes effort we've came along way from a 1-9 season last year.

Marion is going to win a lot of football games this year. Really like the skill position players the Canes have. I expected things to be a little tougher than most thought, and that was certainly the case.

You guys run that offense to almost perfection it's about impossible to stop when it gets going I'm proud of the canes effort we've came along way from a 1-9 season last year.

When we are clicking it's hard to deal with. Our O is usually on point it's that pass D that needs work. And the Canes are gonna be hard to deal with deep in the season.