WCYB top 5 in virginia

bigcotton

Never said they weren't good people.  Heather, to me, just doesn't exude football knowledge and or commentary on the subject matter.  No I'm not being sexist.  I do think WCYB could dominate the Friday night sports scene in SWVA if they stepped up the game coverage and commentators.  It also wouldn't hurt to include all of SWVA.  If your going to cover Grundy why not cover Richlands and the like.  

Exactly. Casey Goetz covered Union A LOT last year and was very friendly on the sidelines. He and Heather were both supportive in their comments all the way to the end, but.....you know, let's just leave it at that.

Hey guys, this was not written by me. I know who did post it and I have taken care of it. My apologies to all who were offended by the comments made in this post. For those of you that know me, hopefully you can vouch for my integrity and that I would never speak so derogatorily about people. I am furious at who posted this under my "name" and have taken care of it. There are some other posts that were made under my name that I didn't actually write but none so disparaging as this. It's my fault that they were posted, no fault of the site at all. My password will be changed momentarily. Again, my sincerest apologies to any and all offended.

For once I agree with these falcon boys.She just isn't much of a sports anchor.Sacco was the man.WDBJ was the best for years but they to have gotten worse over the years.Btw,Abingdon is very impressive.Just hope they can get sum home playoff games this year.Id like to see sum teams from up the road.

For once I agree with these falcon boys.She just isn't much of a sports anchor.Sacco was the man.WDBJ was the best for years but they to have gotten worse over the years.Btw,Abingdon is very impressive.Just hope they can get sum home playoff games this year.Id like to see sum teams from up the road.

I agree with this.  With Ridgeview not looking for a deep playoff run, I'd like to follow Abingdon some in the playoffs.  However, a loss to Richlands and/or Graham pretty much guarantees only one home playoff game at most for Abingdon.

I agree with this. With Ridgeview not looking for a deep playoff run, I'd like to follow Abingdon some in the playoffs. However, a loss to Richlands and/or Graham pretty much guarantees only one home playoff game at most for Abingdon.

It sucks for them that they can feisably go 10-0 and still not get a top 4 seed.