Union @ Ridgeview

SuperX

So, we know the game will suck and it will be a sad homecoming for the Pack, the real question is for those coming from Union, where do you eat?

I highly recommend the Ridgeview deli mart ran by the Compton family (Larry, Judy, Jason) that is around the next curve from entrance to the high school.  Good hot dogs and fried bologna sandwiches.

Also, if you don't mind going a little out of the way, there's always Pizza Factory in Haysi.

Who has time to eat? As nutty as our fans are, we'll already be lined up at the ticket booth at 4:30. :)

I 2nd Redtiger's Mexican recommendation.

First half, they were playing Yates at QB and he threw the picks.  Fourth quarter, they were playing Mullins at QB (who finished out the year last year) and were successful.

Mullins needs to be taking the snaps.  Not Yates.

Actually Yates played the entire game at QB.....looked young and inexperienced but picked it up in the 2nd half

Lol... just don't take my parking spot or I'll be coming at you with the #RKOOuttaNowhere! :)

You'll have to beat union fans there. Most of us are heading that way around 330-400.

Union started slow and then got going. I would like to see the Owens kid get some more touches though. Gonna have to keep the penalties down some against gate city. Felt like we had at least 150 yards tonight but probably a little less.

i agree on penalties, i feel like a few of them were bogus though. Yes, owen's needs to touch the ball more, we all know it. Were still not playing 100% like they could. Glad to see Travis played just about every kid on the sideline tonight though

Mitchell wasn't himself,he dropped a couple of balls and just didn't seem himself.Ithink he is a little down not getting the ball as much,he is always double covered so maybe that's why.I just wonder if the whole recruiting thing is wearing him down,he was on his way to Va Tech today,I say if that's your dream follow it young man,if Beamer was still there he would have already commited.

Mitchell is just fine they are trying to find some other weapons to take away the constant double coverage he is getting. Jenkins qualls Collins and finally some te play from guarrant last night. Just like in the backfield now we have a three heading monster with Fannon zirkle and yes Dakota Owens.