Wise Central @ Union

Warriorsguy

And yet another one did i say come up there and we would throw down. Maybe he needs to come there and hear the entire union crowd I was just informing him where to find me but that's ok people. And as for saying his team sucked he fired the first shot i just returned fire sort a say. Now as for the wal Mart vs union game I rank it up there behind richlands gate city the real Norton jib then wal Mart warriors.

Every team has these kind of fans. He's probably referring to the union fans who stand at the fence on the visitors side, there's about 10 of them who are drunk and cursing all game. I heard them last year vs Richland's and it was very bad but you can't call out the whole Union fan base. I remember some years when Kelly played Appy and you guys have a few like we do so get over it.

This is a straight up lie,I was standing on the visitors side ,as I always do.I am a Lt. at the big stone gap police dept and was working the game. For someone to curse your players it would have meant that you got close to the goaline...we know that didn't happen, second the only yelling that goes on are at the refs, and our own kids,they are not drunk as we love to take drunks to jail,yes they are loud and against DAVEY CROCKETT WE THREW A UNION FAN OUT , for his action. Those who say Union fans are bad, I will respect your opinion but its total  fiction. and lets remember it was CENTRAL THAT HAD A SCHOOL "HATE UNION WEEK" last year.I

I watched the kids after the game, as I always do, great sportsmanship by both teams,MULLINS IS A WARRIOR, and he seems to be a great kid, maybe the adults could follow his lead

No it wouldn't have changed the outcome but with those guys Central probably scores 21 points and hold Union to the upper 30s. Union is a very good team and in no way am I trying to take anything away from them

This is a straight up lie,I was standing on the visitors side ,as I always do.I am a Lt. at the big stone gap police dept and was working the game. For someone to curse your players it would have meant that you got close to the goaline...we know that didn't happen, second the only yelling that goes on are at the refs, and our own kids,they are not drunk as we love to take drunks to jail,yes they are loud and against DAVEY CROCKETT WE THREW A UNION FAN OUT , for his action. Those who say Union fans are bad, I will respect your opinion but its total  fiction. and lets remember it was CENTRAL THAT HAD A SCHOOL "HATE UNION WEEK" last year.I

I watched the kids after the game, as I always do, great sportsmanship by both teams,MULLINS IS A WARRIOR, and he seems to be a great kid, maybe the adults could follow his lead

Buddy I'm from union and I heard it at the game need to do your job better

One more thing how are you gonna call me a liar when I heard it myself, I apologized to a Richland's family with their little daughter after a DRUNK union fan got in their face screaming.

It's easy to feel sour when you lose a rivalry game at that margin. Emotions run high. I didn't hear anything or see anything out of line from either fan base. Does that mean it didn't happen? Of course not. There is always a group of fans who ruins it for any team or fan base. When fans misbehave, it makes the team look bad. It makes the school look bad. It makes the community or communities look bad. 

When you are a spectator, you need to show sportsmanship and respect for the other team and fan base. People need to remember that these are kids playing. People also need to remember that there are kids on both fan bases. The kids see when a fan misbehaves. They see it when a player misbehaves. 

If Warriorsguy doesn't like Union, that's his opinion. There was no need in him bashing band kids. As a band guy and band teacher, I will say "bandies" are very passionate about what we do. The shots against band kids aren't anything we/they haven't heard before and are honestly very tired games. I am proud of the Central band kids, Union band kids, and all the band kids in the country. As a member of your community, you should be proud too.

I will restate my self, as I cannot be everywhere at once , no one near me talked any smack(west end near scoreboard on visitors side. As a true fan of Union I traveled to Richlands to watch Union play Richlands,sooooooo, were you there? is that how you heard a Union can scream at a little girl or are you just a Hiliart supporter