question

#1BLUESFAN

Sometimes you (and your parents) have to be an advocate for yourself.  Collier has been to numerous camps and has his name out there.  Not every football coach has the luxury of a dozen assistants.....and community members looking out for the kids on the team.   Anybody can send game film... especially with hudl and other services.  Get your name out there and get some invites to some camps.... E-mail some folks at colleges that you are interested in some hilight.  Get their interest....advocating for yourself may go farther than having a coach do it for you.  If there is that much "at stake"....than what the heck are you waiting on.  

Adults can promise you the world, but in the end... you have to look out for yourself.

One thing that football is supposed to teach these kids is how to be men.... leaving when things get tough, is not teaching these kids to be young men and deal with adversity.  If you are good enough, you will be noticed.  You can get your name out there, it's the 21st century.... it's not that hard to do.

Just wanna put my two cents in here... I'm really disgusted...strong word but it is what it is...that an adult would mention the name of a young man on this forum because  the buzz around town was he might be transferring to Richlands.  THE BUZZ...not a fact...or it had been confirmed but the buzz was, he might.   The damage that could have been done by such a total disregard to a HS kid by his name being carelessly tossed out with no validity to back up putting his name on this forum...totally unacceptable.

I want  to say thank you to the people in the 'controversial thread' for not putting HS kids names out there on this board though the name/s might be out in the communities.