1A Football

02GW12

Right now, the top four seeds who would get the bye would be Riverheads, Sussex Central, Altavista and Franklin. Lunenburg Central, Colonial Beach and Essex would be 5-7. Riverheads and SC are probably the top two for sure, but Essex has lost a lot of games this year but have played a brutal schedule. They are probably a good sleeper team to watch.

Essex might be the Galax of this year.

Im rooting for Hurley to go all the way, if its not Cwood. But the problem I seen was and really its more of a question, if somebody can stop the run game can Hurley throw. When they played Cwood there was no need to throw because Cwood couldn't stop the run but from what little I seen in the pass game in looked kinda weak. I hope im wrong and they have a good pass game because as the competition gets tougher and somebody is able to stop that run you better have a little on the pass to open things back up. Like I said I only seen the one game, does Hurley have a pass game?

They have a serviceable QB and im sure their backs can pass. The issue the Rebels would face is their base offense doesn't lend itself to passing. Its something they probably need to work on over the next couple of weeks(should have been working on all season)

Im rooting for Hurley to go all the way, if its not Cwood. But the problem I seen was and really its more of a question, if somebody can stop the run game can Hurley throw. When they played Cwood there was no need to throw because Cwood couldn't stop the run but from what little I seen in the pass game in looked kinda weak. I hope im wrong and they have a good pass game because as the competition gets tougher and somebody is able to stop that run you better have a little on the pass to open things back up. Like I said I only seen the one game, does Hurley have a pass game?

Tayton has around 700 yards passing with two regular season games left on the schedule. I'm not sure how many rushing yards he has. Tayton does a good job making something out of nothing when the receivers are covered. Not much passing when you have one back over 1500 yards and two more ready to get a 1000 barring any injuries. Devan is at 830ish and Zack is around 810.