James Mitchell invited to UA All-American camp...

GMan

BW keep up, grades mean nothing from this area, a A is a low C compared to the rest of the country.

Calling a rose a turd over and over again doesn't make a rose a turd, nor does it make the turd any less brown or smell any more pleasantly.

I think you'd be well served with a little vacation from this board.

UVAO only because your sore because of the Bluefield / Graham game and you lost your jeep and house to me.

I'm not sore. Jeane Dixon got one right every now and again. The only thing that stings is how hilariously wrong you've been on everything ever since that. The Glass Joe of SWVASports, and I have to be that 1.

What you posted UVAO doesn't translate to any offers.  Plus Ball owned  Mitchel to make it to region playoffs in basketball like I said he would, you might have missed that one but BW didn't , BW is still sore from that one. giggle giggle.

What you posted UVAO doesn't translate to any offers. Plus Ball owned him and Mitchel to make it to region playoffs in basketball like I said he would, you might have missed that one but BW didn't , BW is still sore from that one. giggle giggle.

The website clearly lists...

"Offer...Yes"

And it lists it 11 times, once for each team.

You seem capable of remedial reading, so I'm left to assume you've overlooked it 11 consecutive times.

Watch film on the Richlands games BW. He wanted no part,

You're wrong. Mitchell has NEVER shied away from any contact.

http://247sports.com/Player/James-Mitchell-89718

Go read that, see those check marks under OFFERED? That means those schools have offered scholarships already. It clearly shows Clemson, uT,etc.. have offered.

He's a 4.0 student whose parent went to an Ivy League school. His grades are absolutely not an issue.

I'm asking to show what the offer is. A offer can mean anything from come let us look at you to we are paying you to play football here. And he has NOT been offered an education to play ball there .  What is the Offer UVAO?

I'm asking to show what the offer is. A offer can mean anything from come let us look at you to we are paying you to play football here. And he has NOT been offered an education to play ball there .  What is the Offer UVAO?

No, it doesn't. An offer means said school has offered him a scholarship to play football. Are you really that dumb?

And your just sore Ball scorched Mitchell to go the region playoffs.  It's okay to be wrong.

And YOU'RE just jelly that Mitchell has offers to Clemson and UT to name a few. Balls the better basketball player, no one has disputed that. But Mitchell is the better football player.

You're the fool that thinks being offered a scholarship isn't being offered a scholarship lolololol

I'm asking to show what the offer is. A offer can mean anything from come let us look at you to we are paying you to play football here. And he has NOT been offered an education to play ball there . What is the Offer UVAO?

Unlike other Division 1 sports, football's maximum scholarship total is a 1:1 correlation with the maximum number of scholarship roster spots. Unlike baseball, where a Division 1 school has to divide 12 scholarships among 33 slots, Division 1 football is 85:85 for FBS and 63:63 for FCS.

Partial scholarships are not a thing for Division 1 football. An offer = full ride unless very clearly stipulated that the slot is a walk-on slot.

As for the actual hard-copy, on-paper "offer", those aren't things either. There is no paperwork signed until the LOI and grant-in-aid documentation, etc. Only dick coaches like Randy Edsall renege on offers. Swinney is very far from a dick coach.

I say this more for the benefit of those on this board who may have legitimate questions, and not for you, who's trying purposefully to be an obtuse troll.