Giles vs Graham Thoughts? Predictions?

Gridiron60

I think graham caught Giles by surprise early in the game by going under center and running the ball out of the I formation. Giles didn't have an answer for it, but for some reason graham went away from it. 

Graham had some injuries that hurt as well but Giles got back in the game by Graham fumbles and wearing down graham's defense. Biedelman(sp?)  is a heck of a player. Very patient runner and he just kept moving the sticks and grahams defense was just gassed. Cam Allen was making some big runs and tackles on defense in the first half but it looked like he sprained his ankle. He stayed in on offense but didn't run anymore but didn't play defense. Jazz Reed's injury looked awful. Nobody touched him and he hit the ground after he made the cut and couldn't put any weight on it. I'm hoping for the best for him but it didn't look good. Workman also looked like he got hurt as well as Sesco but I'm not sure about the severity of those two. 

Also, it seemed like Giles threw the ball a lot tonight. Is that the normal amount they do or did they change some up? 

Stats from Bristol Herald Courier

TEAM STATS

Giles                     Graham

First Downs                                17                            11

Rushes-Yards                         59-270                     30-193

Passing Yards                            72                           111

Comp/Att/INT                           3-8-1                        6-8-1

Fumbles/Lost                             2-1                          3-2

Penalties/Yards                         5-50                        2-15

Punts/Average                         2-33                         1-27