Region C Power Points (1A, 2A UNOFFICIAL)

swva_havok_fan

17 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Uhhhh, no. 

I've been around this board a long time even before I officially joined, since 2002 actually.  There has been some great people on here that no longer see and some that couldn't go fast enough.  I kind of miss those buzzards though.  They always brought such a great laugh from their posts.  Can't forget the victory tacos...

5 hours ago, stu_bean said:

I've been around this board a long time even before I officially joined, since 2002 actually.  There has been some great people on here that no longer see and some that couldn't go fast enough.  I kind of miss those buzzards though.  They always brought such a great laugh from their posts.  Can't forget the victory tacos...

StuBean,  I admire your steadfastness with support for your Dawgs.  You aren't a fair-weather fan, but an encourager.  That is a good trait to have and display.  You have a vision of what can be, not what you see.  Your day is not defined by the present, but refined by your hope. 

55 minutes ago, tbgfan said:

StuBean,  I admire your steadfastness with support for your Dawgs.  You aren't a fair-weather fan, but an encourager.  That is a good trait to have and display.  You have a vision of what can be, not what you see.  Your day is not defined by the present, but refined by your hope. 

It's got to be something bad to hold me back from a game, or the family schedules a vacation trip during one...I get tired of people bringing down on the team or town for that matter.  Transfers really get at me when they transferred because they want the ring. I hate decals or magnets on cars but come football season I have my T dog displayed proudly on the car everywhere I go.  I have my Dawgs shirt on every game day to work.  I am Tazewell pride and proud and always will be.  I instill it in my kids even though they are home schooled because it is still their team.  I've been to miserable weather conditions to watch what I knew would be a beat down.  I've been to the games when the team has quit and given up.  The players need support no matter what so they can feel that the community is behind them.  So far I have been pleased by traveling fans from Tazewell staying behind the Dogs no matter what.  I'm not saying I am #1 biggest fan but of more than half the people out there I have a right to complain or comment on what I see unlike the ones that just show up for good weather and wins.  I'm sure there are other fans that are the same way and every school needs as many as these as possible.

I'll get off my pedestal now and quit preaching but as the saying goes from back in my high school days ONCE A BULLDOG ALWAYS A BULLDOG!