Richlands @ Tazewell

Taz_Dawg61

8 hours ago, EH31 said:

Statements, opinions, predictions.. whatever you wanna call em. Most RHS fans have been reasonable this year when talking about the blues, but I don't know about you and the SethJohnson4Heisman guy. I think I'd back off a little bit if I was continuously wrong, but you do you man. 

8 hours ago, EH31 said:

That 7-0 score going into the 4th quarter sure showed that! 

That's right they are just statements, opinions, predictions. I'm sure every prediction you have put on here has been right every time? I doubt that, once again get over yourself man and chill out. 

I know the Blues are not what they have been in the past and I know that they can not make the big plays like before. That doesn't mean I'm going to totally bail on them and cheer for another team or talk crap about them. That's just not what true fans do. I have lived in Richlands my whole life, played football and coached football for the Blues. I will NEVER talk bad about my Blues!!

A win is a win no matter if its by 1 point or 50 points. FYI

19 minutes ago, Gil'sBlues said:

That's right they are just statements, opinions, predictions. I'm sure every prediction you have put on here has been right every time? I doubt that, 

You're right. I once predicted the better hire for graham would be Chris Akers over Tony Palmer. I take full responsibility for the wrongness of that one. 

Also, I'm not sure, but if someone took the time to search back 12 years or so ago I probably picked Pocahontas to win every game.