Richlands @ Tazewell

Taz_Dawg61

2 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I don't even know what affects it... Lol... Likes of posts I am assuming?

It goes up when people like a post. I’m not sure what makes it go down, especially by over 2 mil. 

2 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

It goes up when people like a post. I’m not sure what makes it go down, especially by over 2 mil. 

Is it 2 billion or 2 million? I see billion on my screen. Either way, even in the negative, it's pretty impressive! Lol

On 10/2/2017 at 7:08 PM, FoxTrot said:

Richlands will name this score.  There will be a parade in Tazewell before this game, as they do for the Middle School?  Don't let Richlands schedule fool you.  This score is 52-7!  

Their schedule is not fooling anyone, they are not that good of a team!

Proud of the dogs. Went into the 4th quarter down 7-0 without Mason Mullins pretty much the entire game. Richlands was the better team tonight, but the dogs showed they belong. A hard hitting game the entire way. 

On 10/7/2017 at 11:19 AM, Onceadog said:

Proud of the dogs. Went into the 4th quarter down 7-0 without Mason Mullins pretty much the entire game. Richlands was the better team tonight, but the dogs showed they belong. A hard hitting game the entire way. 

Belong? Belong where? In the VHSL? if so, then you are correct. 

4 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Richlands record is like their roster, 1 out 4 are from Richlands!

Well Tazewells record against Richlands is 0-14 recently and that is their outlook for the future is 0-14 just saying.

Also Richlands record is 2-4 btw

5 minutes ago, Gil'sBlues said:

We shall see, and I think you will be surprised 

Surprised of what? 

10 minutes ago, Gil'sBlues said:

Well Tazewells record against Richlands is 0-14 recently and that is their outlook for the future is 0-14 just saying.

Also Richlands record is 2-4 btw

That's not the future outlook. Statistics and a talent shift will disprove that. 

I was very impressed with the way the Bulldogs played tonight and the fans that backed them the whole game. With just twenty some players on the sidelines...it was impressive. The Blues are solid if not very good on the defensive side of the ball but just don't have the playmakers on offense. They play hard but with no speed to speak of, it's going to be a grind the rest of the way.

Just wanted to eat some humble pie and give credit where it is due. Good luck to the Bulldogs the rest of the way.

5 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Richlands record is like their roster, 1 out 4 are from Richlands!

Do you always get your material from high schoolers on Twitter? Cause that’s exactly where that came from....