SWVA Sports Podcast - Episode 10

Ryan4VT

I just wanted to make a comment on something you all mentioned briefly. Ryan, I think you made a reference to Appomattox playing Goochland or poquoson. However, I think the state title will include a team from region B. It’s probably the deepest region in 2. You have undefeated central, Clarke, a lee team who took it to riverheads last week as well as a really dangerous luray, Stuart’s draft, and even east Rockingham looks really solid. Go look at Goochlands s hefile and find a win for them that really impresses you, because I can’t find one. They play some really weak teams and are a paper tiger in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Suit Up said:

I just wanted to make a comment on something you all mentioned briefly. Ryan, I think you made a reference to Appomattox playing Goochland or poquoson. However, I think the state title will include a team from region B. It’s probably the deepest region in 2. You have undefeated central, Clarke, a lee team who took it to riverheads last week as well as a really dangerous luray, Stuart’s draft, and even east Rockingham looks really solid. Go look at Goochlands s hefile and find a win for them that really impresses you, because I can’t find one. They play some really weak teams and are a paper tiger in my opinion.

I lean more towards Poquoson than Goochland. 

40 minutes ago, V-Cats said:

Love the longer podcast!

If I may defend my alma mater for a moment -- the VHS band generally hates pop music in shows, last year was an exception

That was just the most recent one I had seen lol.