Giles @ Radford

SWVAgridiron

18 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Is it possible to wrap our players in bubble wrap? 

Just gonna have to bring some JV players up and roll with it...just bad luck all year long

Green should get to play because the call he got kicked out for was total BS..I hear they are going to appeal it...and it better get reversed...but if not we'll roll to Radford with less than half out team healthy and see how we do against a good Radford team

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Just gonna have to bring some JV players up and roll with it...just bad luck all year long

Green should get to play because the call he got kicked out for was total BS..I hear they are going to appeal it...and it better get reversed...but if not we'll roll to Radford with less than half out team healthy and see how we do against a good Radford team

I was wondering about that call against Green. I didn’t see him do anything. Hopefully the appeal goes through 

7 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Same here. We need all the help we can get. This game could get ugly quick 

Yes it may...but as long as we fight and don't quit I can handle it...just a down year is all..happens to everyone...been a long time for us and some of our fans don't know how to handle it

Yes it may...but as long as we fight and don't quit I can handle it...just a down year is all..happens to everyone...been a long time for us and some of our fans don't know how to handle it

I’ve been real disappointed in our attendance this season. And it’s only going to get worse sadly.

21 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

I’ve been real disappointed in our attendance this season. And it’s only going to get worse sadly.

It's pitiful...just a bunch of fair weather spoiled ass fans...that if we were 5-0 instead of 3-2 would be there 2 hours before the game...I have no use for those type of people...win or lose I'm there Friday night as long as the players give effort I'm good with the outcome

It's pitiful...just a bunch of fair weather spoiled ass fans...that if we were 5-0 instead of 3-2 would be there 2 hours before the game...I have no use for those type of people...win or lose I'm there Friday night as long as the players give effort I'm good with the outcome

Agreed! Haven’t missed a Spartan game in 13 years, and I don’t plan on changing that anytime soon 

On 9/24/2018 at 7:05 PM, Hokiebird7 said:

I'm with ya on that.  Chilhowie was the same way when they were 1-9 and 2-8 the stands were barely full, except for a couple rivalry games but now that they have been to state and have a good chance of making it back,  the stands are packed. Gotta love those fair weather fans.....not..😁

1 minute ago, CHS90 said:

I'm with ya on that.  Chilhowie was the same way when they were 1-9 and 2-8 the stands were barely full, except for a couple rivalry games but now that they have been to state and have a good chance of making it back,  the stands are packed. Gotta love those fair weather fans.....not..😁

I say the hell with them lol

3 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

I just told someone the same thing lol. They should’ve just moved it to Giles 

Agree...would cut down on travel even for Radford...but bburg, cburg and Pulaski all at home this week...I would think they would have played at any of those of they were on road...oh well lets head to the city of champions in Friday night...lol...

2 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Agree...would cut down on travel even for Radford...but bburg, cburg and Pulaski all at home this week...I would think they would have played at any of those of they were on road...oh well lets head to the city of champions in Friday night...lol...

Yea we’ll go to the other Spartan Stadium haha 

Just now, SWVAgridiron said:

I heard that a few won’t play due to getting in trouble and I didn’t realize that one of our linebackers was injured as well and another player of ours has a concussion...

Who got in trouble? DM if you want

We had 2 that had concussions I think