Graham vs Tazewell

Gridiron60

3 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I could be mistaken but maybe he transferred because he was going to still be back up to Nunley his Senior year & wanted a chance to be starting QB somewhere and Graham gave him the best shot at that. It had nothing to do with $$$$. Geez, why even insinuate something like that? 

Not true Blevins started at tazewell his freshman and sophomore years then went ring chasing at Bluefield and didn’t win the starting spot over Deeeb and then transferred to graham when he wasn’t getting any playing time for the beavs

26 minutes ago, Hokies1977 said:

Not true Blevins started at tazewell his freshman and sophomore years then went ring chasing at Bluefield and didn’t win the starting spot over Deeeb and then transferred to graham when he wasn’t getting any playing time for the beavs

I think there was an extra factor involved as well but otherwise this is true.

5 hours ago, Hokies1977 said:

Maybe Nunley took his starting spot , who knows? My stance has always been never to begrudge any kid of going where he & his parents think offer him the best opportunity whether that’s transferring to Graham, Richlands, Bluefield, Tazewell, etc. 

• GMan locked this topic