hol vs rr

jalo

i will have to say rr coachs are so classless it showed just how much when u are telling your players to punch players every play till someone gets threw out but the refs should have stopped it before it got as far as it did but good teams find ways to win refs in swva are very bad

I just watched, flipped through the Rural Retreat vs Holston Game, and the Rural Retreat vs Chilhowie Game.  I was thinking maybe the comment was just a rivalry thing, and that Rural Retreat was a team that was just physical and liked to get after it, and developed a bad reputation that was likely hyperbole.  Well, that's no longer my take after watching them.  Arguably, the dirtiest High School Football team I've seen in the last 20 years of High School Football.  It's so bad to me, that something needs to be done over there.  Someone needs to say something to the Coach or something.  The stuff they are pulling is inexcusable.  It's as if they are looking to literally fight after seemingly every play.  Sad man, very sad, and have to call it for what it is.  That's low class.  For the Coach over there, if you want to be physical and establish a reputation for being physical, that's all good, but you pull your kids from the game the very minute one of them starts jawing or just throws an obvious late hit.  

P.S.  The kid named Gilley for Chilhowie is a freakish athlete.  A big time baller.  Also, the QB for Holston is as cool as the other side of the pillow (RIP Stuart Scott).