Grundy who?

vols4life

I dont post much anymore but 42-8 for a team you all said was soft..🤣🤣🤣

Now if you would have said Marion I'd believe you. They might not beat Riverheads but if they play Galax it will be a very good game. Thanks for all the years of football banter Gman. Is Lance still on here?

Exactly Grundy who? Be careful what you wish for that’s what was said about Galax last year. I mean who's Holston  signature win against ?

grundy was not a great team at all. They struggled heavily against a very weak narrows team , was in a battle against Rural retreat who was hammered by GW. And Galax just hung 40 on them twice this season.  

Why do you think they can hang with Galax? Not being a jerk serious question

15 hours ago, Topper22 said:

Exactly Grundy who? Be careful what you wish for that’s what was said about Galax last year. I mean who's Holston  signature win against ?

grundy was not a great team at all. They struggled heavily against a very weak narrows team , was in a battle against Rural retreat who was hammered by GW. And Galax just hung 40 on them twice this season.  

Why do you think they can hang with Galax? Not being a jerk serious question

They have a complete team. Very all around not 1 stand out player but 6 or 7 can hurt you. They are similar to the 09 team. But it's PH they play first so if they win then we can talk The semi game

I think McCluer and Galax are closer in score than Galax and Holston. I'm not giving this opinion based on disrespecting Holston, I'm giving it based on what I feel is a lot of respect for Parry McCluer. I think PM can match Galax physically, but will still be outplayed. I think Holston will have a tough time with Galax and their physicality, and also still be outplayed.