Graham beats VH 58-54, Sullivan E. beats GC 60-49

BandanaVTDavis4321

Graves drops in 33 points.  Virginia Tech football commit Xay Bradshaw scored 16 points as the G-Men continue the SWD streak. 

The above taken from the Graham Twitter Page

Gate City lost to Sullivan East early in the year by about 17 points, and this was the 2nd meeting of the year with them.  McMurray had 17 and Jessee had 12

The above taken from the GC Twitter Page

36 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Graves drops in 33 points.  Virginia Tech football commit Xay Bradshaw scored 16 points as the G-Men continue the SWD streak. 

The above taken from the Graham Twitter Page

Gate City lost to Sullivan East early in the year by about 17 points, and this was the 2nd meeting of the year with them.  McMurray had 17 and Jessee had 12

The above taken from the GC Twitter Page

I'm a bit surprised by the Graham score.  I thought V-High would beat them.

11 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I'm a bit surprised by the Graham score.  I thought V-High would beat them.

What might have happened with Graham.  Football legs and Basketball legs.  The G-Men, it's not secret have a lot of footballers on the hoops team, and it takes some time to get transitioned from football legs to court legs.  Not to mention, shooting, rythm, etc.  I don't know for sure, but that's one theory on maybe why Graham starts to be putting up some good looks the last couple times out, and clearly Graves being back helps.  

Graham plays at Martinsville this Saturday. Should be a good game for the G-Men to see how much they have progressed. The Dogs shouldn't have much of a home court advantage since they're not letting but about 200-250 people in the gym now.

12 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Read in Bristol Paper where Graham has won 60 SWD games in a row.  WTH?  I knew it was a bunch, but I didn't know it was that crazy.  60 in a row?  Dang

How many years does that span?