Lee High @ Union

UnionGuy2017

1 hour ago, generallyspeaking said:

I’m hearing good things about one freshman in particular, Keith Chandler. That dude is stocky and runs downhill. I remember him being a beast in little league. 

Yeah he’s a beast and the Huff kid looks to be another good athlete.  Future looks good 

Lee came out early and smacked Union in the mouth. Union responded. After a few big plays Union was able to control the event and dominate from the start of the 2nd quarter on. Union has some EXTREME talent all over the field. However, most of it is equally inexperienced. 

excited for the rest of the season and the future. 

2 minutes ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

Lee came out early and smacked Union in the mouth. Union responded. After a few big plays Union was able to control the event and dominate from the start of the 2nd quarter on. Union has some EXTREME talent all over the field. However, most of it is equally inexperienced. 

excited for the rest of the season and the future. 

Man oh man you can see that Huff is going to be amazing. I know the score was lopsided, but the horrible playcall on 4th down turned this game. For the first time in a long time you can see better athletes on the Lee side. Seeing Sykes zing the football makes it obvious that he should  be under center. Move the speedster Anderson, let him run some wildcat, do some utility work...etc

2 minutes ago, Unchained said:

Man oh man you can see that Huff is going to be amazing. I know the score was lopsided, but the horrible playcall on 4th down turned this game. For the first time in a long time you can see better athletes on the Lee side. Seeing Sykes zing the football makes it obvious that he should  be under center. Move the speedster Anderson, let him run some wildcat, do some utility work...etc

Huff and Chandler both have the potential to grow into All-State caliber players.